Date: 3 July, 2021
Start time: 18:45
End time: 20:45
Venue: Crathes Castle
Email: [email protected]
Please come and join us for Dirty Dancing at the Crathes Castle on 03/07. Reliving the 80s classic in the beautiful grounds of the Crathes Castle, it promises to be a spectacular night. We hope this might be the perfect antidote to the difficult time that we have all had over the past year.
A seating plan will circulate for customers to choose their preferred position. This will be sent to customers who have ordered tickets first in batches of 15.
Food and hot drinks will be available on the night with card payment available. Everyone is welcome to bring their own picnic and alcoholic beverages, but we do insist that any drinking is done responsibly.
Access to the venue will be from 5:30pm for a 6:45pm screening. When you are not seated in your area during the film we ask that you wear a mask at all times within the venue grounds.
This will be an open-air screening, so please bring your chairs and anything else that you may wish for the night. Just remember not to put baby in the corner.
This is an open-air screening, so we encourage everyone to dress to the conditions. All you need to do is bring your chair along, sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacle.
Specific Covid-19 Information
– Seating areas will be designated on customer request on response to emails sent from Blue Monkey Events Ltd.
– We kindly ask that you wear a face covering while not in your seating area while inside the venue grounds.
– We will issue every group with a binbag on entry to the event. Please do not go to the bin at any point as we are wary this could create an issue with social distancing. Instead we will collect all bin bags at the end of the screening.
-If you wish to be seated 2m from another group, please let us know and we can easily sort this.
– Sanitiser will be available upon entry and exit, as well as stationed near the toilets themselves.
– Once the screening had ended we will ask specific seating areas to leave first to ensure there is not a bottleneck. Please be patient at this point, we are very wary of making this event a safe success at every stage.
– We will do everything that we can to ensure the safety of everyone attending, providing ample signage and compliance with government guidance. Blue Monkey Events and NTS will not be held responsible for anyone acting out with our guidance and direction. We withhold the right to ask anyone to leave who is not adhering to any mandatory guidelines at the venue.