Date: 19 June, 2021
Start time: 15:00
End time: 17:00
Venue: Barra Castle
Email: [email protected]
It’s been 20 years since a big, green, very grumpy and very smelly ogre graced our screens – having said all that, who doesn’t love Shrek? With his beloved swamp taken over by fairy tale creatures, he embarks on a journey to remove unwanted visitors but falls in love, becomes a real hero and gains a life-long friend in one persistent and VERY chatty donkey!
There will be hot food, alcohol, snacks, soft & hot drinks available on the night from the [email protected] As this event is licensed, no alcohol is permitted to be brought into the premises.
This is an open-air screening, so we encourage everyone to dress to the conditions. All you need to do is bring your chair along, sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacle.
Gates open at 2pm for the screening to start at 3pm. Toilets are available onsite.
A seating plan will circulate for customers to choose their preferred position. This will be sent to customers who have ordered tickets first in batches of 15.
Please see the full terms and conditions on our website page. This event is not accessible for wheelchairs.
Specific Covid-19 Information
– We kindly ask that you wear a face covering while not in your seating area while inside the venue grounds.
– We will issue every group with a binbag on entry to the event. Please do not go to the bin at any point as we are wary this could create an issue with social distancing. Instead we will collect all bin bags at the end of the screening.
– Sanitiser will be available upon entry and exit, as well as stationed near the toilets themselves.
– Once the screening had ended we will ask specific seating areas to leave first to ensure there is not a bottleneck. Please be patient at this point, we are very wary of making this event a safe success at every stage.
– We will do everything that we can to ensure the safety of everyone attending, providing ample signage and compliance with government guidance. Blue Monkey Events and Barra Castle will not be held responsible for anyone acting out with our guidance and direction. We withhold the right to ask anyone to leave who is not adhering to any mandatory guidelines at the venue.